Number of recruits:
1. Investment benefit analysis, new project capacity planning;
2. Being able to update the new project product development and quantity test;
3. Being able to directly interface with any department in the plant and coordinating the resources of each unit to promote the smooth progress of new cases to mass production;;
4. Proficiency in Excel and other office software, excellent communication and coordination skills, strong logical ability and team spirit;
5. Fresh graduates, science and engineering majors
6. Experience in PM in related connector industry is preferred.